Thursday, November 15, 2012

what, did I say Macbeth or something???

so it would seem that November is going to be the first month that lives up to the whole "kill yourself" part of this experiment.

Our leading lady, whom is an extraordinary talent, has had an emergency and cannot film on Sunday...and since I wrote the scene for her, i'm not going to recast....so look for Uncle.Neice as an entry sometime early next year.

of course that also leaves me in the proverbial pickle (without a tickle) as our shoot day(s) have been locked to this Sat and/or Sun.

so now I have basically a day to come up with the script that I can film in my basement.

to quote Oliver Platt in Diggstown..."i've been that good before...question is, can I be that good now?"

uggggggggg

stay tune....you might just see me fall on my ass this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment