Thursday, December 6, 2012

from limbo...


The fact is…I don’t have a clue what I’m going to do. November was excruciating and in the end a horrifying, and then depressing and then wonderful and I can’t quite tell you all about it at this juncture but I can say that Thanksgiving week was one that has probably changed me as a human and, by extension, an artist; how I have now idea. But we’re going onwards and upwards and I don’t have a fucking clue as to what to do.

That is not exactly true.

I know what I should do.

What I want to do.

I want to explain that week. Tell you about that week.

But  I don’t know if I can.

I don’t know if I’m ready.

I don’t know if I’ll ever be ready or if I’ll even ever be able to read the stuff I wrote during that week.

But if I do, you’ll be the first to know.

And I really better get crackin’ on the contingency…because life don’t stop just because one has an existential hissy fit…

1 comment:

  1. Kirk
    Keep at it, buddy.
    I greatly admire and respect your commitment and talent.
    Sending you a crap load of good Karma.
    There. You should feel better now.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete