Monday, June 17, 2013

this one goes to ELEVEN. the penultimate script...

it's hard to believe that we are damn near finished with this whole shebang, and yet, here we are.

I guess we're going to have to wait until it's all over and I have a bit of a breather before I write the "wisdom I've learned" entry. right now I'm just too freaking busy making the damn things to think about them in any depth; which I guess was the original point: remove the whole "preciousness" from the process and just get to the gettin' to.  but I would be lying if I told you that any of this...especially these last few months...has been really satisfying.

in the end, the victory I'll have with this project is merely in the finishing of it and that kinda sucks.

however, I will grant that a lot of this is probably coming from exhaustion.

frustration.

and exhaustion.

but I digress...

here's the 11th script:  Late Term  and I'll probably shorten it to "Term" by the time it's all said and done.

it's a bit controversial and probably the truest "edgiest" thing i've done.  however, it was not my intention to be edgy. it was my intention to write a Christopher Durrang short.

enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting script, but you should read up on the Unborn Victims of Violence Act when it comes to pregnant women and double homocides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I'm quite (no pun intended) aware or Laci and Connor's law. This story does not take place in that world. I hope you'll consider watching the film; it's up

      Delete