Wednesday, May 15, 2013

F**k New York Fans, this is the one you've dreamed of...

I cannot tell you how freakin' excited I am right now.  because as we speak...I'm prepping to do a short that is going to finally match F**k New York's Marcus with SHE (who will not be named).

Yep.

that's right.

as Mathis (what is it with him playing dudes named M...S?)




and

as Veronika (she has a name for this one)



Man oh man is this gonna be one for the ages.  In F**k New York, Kaylyn's presence was a constant undercurrent for everything Tim does; but they don't share a single frame of film together.  I actually have a screen test of them from the F**k New York auditions, that I'll try to dig up and post...

I am absolutely thrilled that I am getting this chance to work with two of my very favorite actors on the planet.  I'm not a man who tosses around the word, "blessed", very often...so I won't do that here. BUT if I were the sort of person who said "blessed", THIS would be an occasion for so doing!

woo to the mother f**king hoo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment