Friday, May 31, 2013

How to Kill Yourself in One Year #10: "22"



And here it is...number TEN.  Like I said HERE, I did this under the Dogme95 Vow of Chastity and...fair warning...one of those vows is that you must record sound at the same time as you record the image and you can't do additional sound recording (no ADR, no Voice Over, no score).  I tell you this, because, this restriction can often (and in our case, oh yeah it does) lead to some discrepancies between cuts... 

just remember that the purpose of Dogme95 and its manifesto is to remove the fear of making mistakes from you and relieve you of the burden of perfection so you can focus on the task at hand, which is capturing truth...a moment of truth.

and we have definitely done that...in spades.

Special thanks once again to my dream team cast for going along with me on this dashing bold adventure.

I love you both...

and I love YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment